The Might & Magic Heroes VI adventure begins 400 years before the events in Heroes V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war. A legendary Archangel general who was killed during the war of the Elder races returns to life with a vengeance. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he unites the peoples of Ashan to eradicate his ancient enemies. However, he underestimates the power of the all-too-human dynasty of the Griffin Dukes.
Remastered with the well-known developer, Black Hole, and in close partnership with the game’s numerous fans.
Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps.
Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty within intriguing scenarios. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system.
Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy revisited 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary.
Post content and compete with your friends, using a new and intelligent, online community interface.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E4400 2,0 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 5000 + 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB (Vista) / 2 GB (7)
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 / Radeon HD 2600XT with 512 MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free space on hard disk: 5.16 GB
Might And Magic Heroes VI