The Incredibles are a normal suburban family with a secret - they are undercover super heroes. Despite their heroic abilities, they are trying to live a normal, quiet life in suburbia. However, when danger threatens the world they are called back into action. They're brave, they're bold - but can this unique family regain their winning ways after so much time spent as "regular" people?
Step into the world of The Incredibles, which is based upon the Disney/Pixar movie of the same title. Play in fighting, racing, shooting and stealth-based games through 19 levels based on the storyline of the movie. Take on the roles of the film's main characters and use their unique super powers to help you complete your missions. Each character has a specific power, including super strength, super speed, elasticity and invisibility. Experience the film from a whole new perspective and fight crime like never before.
* Based on Disney/Pixar's The Incredibles
* Take on the role of the film's main characters
* Play fighting, racing, shooting and stealth-based games
* Complete 19 thrilling and fun levels full of super hero action
* Use unique super powers, including super strength, super speed, elasticity and invisibility.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium email@example.com GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 1.8 GB Free Space
- Video Memory: 128 (nVidia GeForce FX + / ATI Radeon 9500 +)
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard & Mouse
- CD / DVD Rom Drive
Downland The Incredibles