This game is based on the movie of the same name and follows the story of an Egyptian Emperor who betrayed his master as
he was sentenced to mummification in 1290BC.
His soul is reawakened by some archaeologists and wreaks havoc upon the land.
Taking a third-person perspective, the player guides Rick O'Connor--the hero of the movie--through pyramids and mazes,
fighting various villains, living skeletons and Scarab beetles while collecting treasure and solving puzzles along the way.
The graphics are excellent, with cut sequences placed between each level to reveal more of the game's plot.
The music is directly taken from the score of the film, which adds to the tension and excitement.
To help the uninitiated of the gaming world dialogue boxes appear teaching you how to control O'Connor and these also act
as a way to point out switches, levers and later on actually help to solve some of the more difficult puzzles.
The playing arenas are vast, all with source lighting so as not to reveal too much to the player.
With eight levels and 78 hidden bonus features, this game certainly is value for money.
The Mummy, like its celluloid brother, is action-packed and fun to play.
Fans of the Tomb Raider series, looking for something without Lara, need look no further.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 100% Microsoft Windows(r) 95 or 98 compatible computer system (including latest Direct X 7.0a compatible 32-bit drivers for
- CD-ROM, video card, sound card and input devices)
- U.S. version Microsoft(r) Windows 95 or 98 operating system
- Processor Type: Pentium(r) 266 MHz.
- 3D Accelerator Card with at least 8MB of texture memory (see List of Supported Cards)
- RAM: 32 MB
- 809 MB of uncompressed disk space
- Quad-speed CD-ROM drive (600 KB/second sustained transfer rate)
- 16-bit High Color, DirectX 7.0 compatible video card with minimum 8 MB RAM, and the latest drivers installed
- 100% DirectX 7.0 compatible sound card and drivers.
Download The Mummy Game